Velkommen til bloggen min.

Velkommen til min blogg, håper du vil la deg forbause, underholde, oppdatere, ja kanskje til og med lære noe underveis, om ikke annet så om meg.
Her vil jeg skrive om det som opptar meg i nuet, i hverdagen og over lang tid. Dagen i dag på jobb eller hjemme, mine barn, katten, barndommen min og oppveksten min, familien min og mine foreldre. De er med meg i tankene mine hver eneste dag.
Hyggelig å høre fra deg som leser bloggen min også. Så legg gjerne inn en kommentar eller ti, det skal kunne gå an å gjøre det nå. :-)

24 oktober 2009

Saturday 24th of october 2009

It has been a busy week for me, this last week. Tuesday evening I was out jogging, and managed to trip into a hole in the road, I fell and hurt my ancle. Even though it hurt a lot I continued my tour, and went walking for half a hour. Next day the ancle was twice its ordinary size so I had to go to the doctor, to exray, and then to the hospital just to be told my ancle was broken. Wonderful, not. I will have to walk on crutches for a month, if I am lucky.Hopefully I will not gain much weight during these weeks. I am not a very patient pasient so...well.. I'll just hope for the best.
Today I am writing in english, or...I am trying to write in english. I am not very good at it anymore I am afraid. I dont use it often enough and I have forgot many words I used to know. And I have not bothered to find my dictionary... so I just hope you understand what I mean, and write.
Today I was chatting with my friend Ruth in Australia. It is rather strange really, when we first got to know each other we were writing letters, sending cards and now we are chatting on the internet. It is so nice to cath up with every thing that has happend since last we wrote, and nice to know how everybody is doing. Digital cameras make us able to share photos. It is strange to see those little kids has turned in to grownups....
Besides Roger and I went for a tour in the car, just to get outside the house. I feel like turning crazy sitting here not able to go walking, jogging, running, climbing in the mountains... I really hate this and almost feel sorry for my self. But I do have a lot to be grateful for, my legs will be fine again. Hopefully I will be able to run. If not...I can walk. :-)
I made bacalao for dinner... it tasted wonderful...mmm...have to do it again soon. Great meal.
And now we are watching telly.... yeah...
But I planned to tell Ruth about all the photos in my blog...and now I forgot what photos I have got here... Let me see..one of my father on a snowrider.... and my mum and dad with the tractor. Hilde and Stein Arve are my niese and nephew. They are my age, and my sister Karis children. A large oversight landscape photo is from Bjøringen where I lived as a child and where my mother still lives. And my brother Torbjørn with his wife Eva and their children also live there.
The picture from Storheia is me. Last Sunday.
The kids in the snow is me and my brother Rolf when we were little. Mor and Far means mum and dad... :-) På min mors fang- me at my mothers lap.
Hope some of it make sense Ruth. :-)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar